Tauranga Open Cross Country Races - 29th May 2021
WAIPUNA PARK Course
Kaitemako Road - off Welcome Bay Road
Athletics New Zealand Sanctioned Event
No WBP 1502
|Grade||Distance||Start Time||Entry Fee|
|*||Boys & Girls U10||950m||12:40pm||$7.00|
|*||Boys & Girls U12||2060m||12:55pm||$7.00|
|*||Girls U14 & Girls U16||29050m||1:20pm||$8.00|
|*||Boys U14 & Boys U16||29050m||1:20pm||$8.00|
|*||Women U18 & U20||4060m||1:40pm||$15.00|
|*||Men U18 & U20||6060m||2:00pm||$15.00|
|*||Senior & Masters Men||8060m||2:00pm||$15.00|
*A SCHOOLS POINTS COMPETITION will be held as part of the above races.
(6 to count across all junior grades - 1st $300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100 payable to respective schools)
Points calculation based on each year of birth. Points will be calculated on 27th May if insufficient time on race day.
Two School Spot Prizes $100. Starters pack for each student.
(Note - school team to be current students from one school and athletes competing for the school points competition may wear club or school uniforms).
- Prizegiving/afternoon tea will be held in the Waipuna Park Facilities.(inclusive in entry)
- Spectator-friendly course with ample parking.
- Prizes for first three place-getters plus spot prizes in each event. Age Group prizes at Organiser's discretion.
- The programme will proceed regardless of weather conditions. Please bring warm and weatherproof clothing (showers are available).
- Entries close 25th May 2021
- Late entries will be accepted on race day with a $5.00 Late Entry fee applying.
- Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org and post copy with payment to:
118A LEVERS ROAD, MATUA, TAURANGA 3110
Malcolm Taylor: 027 292 4411 or 07 5760000